Nitrile Rubber Gloves
Nitrile Powder- Free:
Examination / Disposable Gloves
GAIA Produce Nitrile Gloves with smooth donning, fine fitting, light weight, and high resistance to tear with high resistance to chemical abrasiveness. Manufacture at 10 manufacturers.
manufactured to the same specifications.
Market Conditions and Certificates
- Many Agents use certificates to secure sales and in turn destroy the brands name, as in many cases the Agents or Brokers want the deal to proceed due to the commissions, in doing so they will use documents that really do not pertain to the order or shipment requested to try and justify the sale.
- Everyone in the industry understands that the only certificate required for TUV or SGS to complete their job to certify the product is the DOC (Declaration of Conformity issued by the consortium or producer) as it is this Document that instructs the TUV Nord or SGS or inspectors of what requirements are to be met to execute hand over of the product to the Buyer.
- Many brokers ask for EN455 1-2-3-4, There is no special EN455 certificate. The EN455 is the perimeters of a system of testing that are used in ISO factories or by and TUV Nord to certify the Product.
- GAIA Corporation does not issue factory documentation to any buyers regardless!!!, other than the Conformity document and proof of previous shipments via SGS or TUV
- Nor does GAIA Corporation give information as to which facility or facilities will be allocated to produce the product for the order until the sale is secured, at this point GAIA will issue a 4 digit password to a secured section of the MSCS website which holds all the certifications and proof of deliveries.
- All orders are collected at GAIA Corporation allocated warehouse within the free zone, it is at the warehouse that the SGS, TUV or other inspectors will test and inspect the product based on the Declaration of Conformity and the S&P.
- It is after the inspection that SGS or TUV Nord issues the documents (which are issued in the Buyers name) the buyer will receive all certifications. Because the inspection is done on behalf of the buyer, the buyer owns and has the right to show or uses these certificates to anyone he they choose. take out the rest choses on both public or private domain.